January 16, 2020
6 pm – 9 pm
Inyova CEO, Dr. Tillmann Lang, is honoured to be invited to the panel discussion on how fintechs can support the transition to a more sustainable financial system – an event organised by the Embassy of Switzerland in the United Kingdom in cooperation with the Centre for the Study of Financial Innovation.
Sustainable finance and fintech are two important growth markets. Both Switzerland and the UK have strong financial centres with thriving fintech scenes and a high level of sustainability awareness. How can sustainable finance and technology be successfully combined? The event aims at having a closer look at the interface between fintech and sustainable finance and the impact on the ecosystems in Switzerland and the UK.
17.30 – Registration
18.00 – Welcome and Opening Remarks, Swiss Ambassador Alexandre Fasel
18.05 – Keynote, Swiss State Secretary for International Finance Daniela Stoffel
18.25 – Panel Discussion followed by audience questions
- Michel Lerner, Managing Director & Head of HOLT, Credit Suisse
- Dr Rhian-Mari Thomas OBE, CEO, Green Finance Institute
- Dr. Tillmann Lang, CEO & Co-Founder, Inyova
- Oliver Marchand, CEO & Co-Founder, Carbon Delta
- Phillip Bruner, CEO & Co-Founder, ENIAN
- Moderator: Andrew Hilton, Director and Joint Founder of CSFI
19.45 – Networking Reception