Talent Team (Germany) – Head of Talent
Inyova is the leading digital platform for investing with a sustainability impact. Through the Inyova platform, people can invest their money in companies that represent the causes they care about (like sustainability, gender equity, etc.) – without sacrificing returns along the way. Inyova stands for “your values” and we’re on a mission to take impact investing mainstream.
We are looking for a Head of Talent to help drive growth of the Inyova impact investing movement through attracting and retaining the best people possible.
Specifically, your tasks will include:
- Co-leading the development and execution of our talent strategy
- Leading the people function at Inyova including hiring, retaining and developing our people
- Building up strategic approach in order to become an employer of choice
- Creating a strong employer brand by managing a flawless attraction and recruiting process, and creating an environment where Yovis continue to be happy and proud to work
- Building and guiding the Talent team at Inyova, which will support the rapid growth of the organisation
- Collaborating with Inyova’s senior leadership team to define the talent roadmap for Inyova as we expand into new geographies
As the Head of Talent, you should have the following skills and qualifications:
- 6-10 years of professional experience in the field of human resources, with an outstanding track record and at least 2 years of leadership experience
- Experience in building up and leading a team of 3-4 people
- Experience with building up a Talent/HR function from scratch in a growing startup is a strong plus
- Proven execution and decision-making capability
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills with a data mindset and the ability to build and own and develop granular business intelligence
- Perfect English communication (written and verbal) and German is a strong plus.
- Love being part of a high-performing team of marketing all-stars
What we offer
We offer you to join a great team that is on a high-speed growth trajectory to make impact investing mainstream! You will be exposed to a wide range of interesting topics and coached by our management team.
- Drive the growth of Inyova through its people strategy including recruiting, developing, retaining the best people
- You will be able to take ownership and contribute with your ideas from day one
- You will work directly with our founders
- You will be on a path for strong professional and personal growth as we launch our product in a new country in 2021
- You will work in a collaborative and fun environment with great and inspiring colleagues
- You will get an attractive compensation package
Workload: 100% | Start date: ASAP| Location: Frankfurt
If this opportunity excited you, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org